1. Information We Collect
When you interact with our Platform, we collect information from you and about you. Here are some examples of the information we may collect. This may include your:
- Email address, postal address, and telephone number;
- Credit card number or other payment information;
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, ZIP/postal code;
- Employment history when you apply for a job;
- Other information that you may submit on the Platform or send us;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Your geographic location (see below);
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the Platform;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Platform;
- Information about your computer, mobile device, Wi-Fi card, technology or other device (collectively, “Device”). For example, this includes your IP address, Wi-Fi MAC address, Bluetooth MAC address, or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”);
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages sent by us, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded.
- Location Information, including precise location information from your device. This may include information about your exact location when you use our Platform. We may also collect this information in the background when our mobile applications are not in use. For more information about your options related to the collection of your location information, see the Location-Based Services and Related Technologies section below.