As the largest primary ticketing company in college athletics, we partner with 120 college sports organizations. Our solutions enable these leading organizations to sell tickets and drive donations under their brand, manage their customer relationships, enhance the customer experience and grow revenue.
With Paciolan not only an industry leader in college athletics but also at the forefront of technology, it is the perfect partnership for Houston Athletics. Their services will enable us to provide a better fan and donor experience, benefiting both our department and Houston fans.
Hunter YurachekVice President for Athletics, University of Houston
Paciolan understands college athletics and what we want to accomplish. We prioritize creating the best possible experience for Huskies fans and are looking forward to innovating with the addition of several new services.
Roy ShickSenior Associate Athletics Director for External Affairs, University of Washington
Paciolan has been a great partner over the years, working with us to create the best possible experience for Tigers fans. The company understands the industry and what we want to accomplish. We’re looking forward to continuing to innovate and enhance our customer experience.
Tom BowenAthletic Director, University of Memphis
We’re thrilled to be fully aligned with the suite of Paciolan capabilities. Having seen the fruits of marketing automation through our FanOne partnership, we saw further efficiencies and a better end-user experience to be had when forming our partnership with Paciolan.
Alan PandianiAssociate Athletic Director for Sales & Fan Experience, UMass Athletics
Georgia Southern University is excited to partner with Paciolan as the industry-leader in college athletics and ticketing technology. Their services will benefit not only our organization but our Eagles fans, as we look forward to providing the best fan and donor experience possible.
Tom KleinleinDirector of Athletics at Georgia Southern University
Paciolan really understands college athletics fundraising and ticketing, and we will benefit from their resources and experience. The company understands what we want to accomplish with our athletics initiatives and, working with our client partner, helps us achieve those goals by regularly communicating industry best practices and strategies. We're looking forward to continuing to enhance our customer experience with the addition of several new services.
James FrancisSr. Assoc. Athletics Director for External Operations, University of Arizona
Indiana UniversityBig 10 Client
- Increased online season ticket renewal adoption from single digits to more than 40%
- Streamlined ticket renewals integrated online giving to process tickets and donations in one transaction
- Sold 10k additional tickets via integrated partnership integration with StubHub
- Set fundraising records, increased 2014 revenues by $400k and annual goal by $300k
- Raised an additional $1.1 million from 1,500 donors utilizing 110% online fundraising campaign
- Sold 32k single football tickets with comprehensive online marketing and retargeting campaigns
University of California IrvineMid-Major Client
- Increased overall net ticket revenue by 43% and overall donations 22%
- Grew men’s basketball revenue 76% in 2014
- Season ticket renewals hit 90%; increased revenue more than 50%; increased partial season ticket holders 555%
- Grew fan accounts in CRM system by 17% with nearly half of 22k student population in database
- Increased social media following by more than 30% since 2013, and doubled followers for top team accounts year-over-year, three years in a row