As the largest primary ticketing company in college athletics, we partner with 125+ college sports organizations. Our solutions enable these leading organizations to sell tickets and drive donations under their brand, manage their customer relationships, enhance the customer experience and grow revenue.
Paciolan has been a great partner over the years, working with us to create the best possible experience for Tigers fans. The company understands the industry and what we want to accomplish.
Tom Bowen - University of MemphisAthletic Director
The integrated and innovative tools that Paciolan provides, such as targeted upsell opportunities and sophisticated CRM capabilities, allow us to extend our brand, service our fans, and personalize our product to the Georgia Tech fan base.
Todd Stansbury - Georgia TechDirector of Athletics
We are excited to partner with Paciolan as the industry leader in college athletics and ticketing technology. Their services will benefit not only our organization, but our Eagles fans, as we look forward to providing the best fan and donor experience possible.
Tom Kleinlein - Georgia Southern UniversityDirector of Athletics
Our new partnership with Paciolan is exciting news for us and our fans. The Paciolan platform provides an improved experience for fans purchasing and managing their tickets.
Brian Hicks - Xavier UniversityAssociate Athletics Director for External Relations
As we continue to search for ideas to streamline the customer service experience for Mean Green fans, we believe Paciolan provides the best solution.
Wren Baker - University of North TexasVice President and Director of Athletics
Paciolan’s understanding of college athletics has enabled us to increase our sophistication with how we interact with our fans and grow those relationships.
Mike Castle - Georgia TechAssistant Athletics Director for Sales and Ticket Operations
We're excited to enhance the customer journey with new venue visualizations and personalize interactions with fans through marketing automation. Integrating with StubHub will provide our season ticket holders with a safe and easy platform to sell tickets they're unable to use.
Rob Kristiniak - University of WashingtonAssociate Athletic Director, Sales, Service & Operations
We're thrilled to be fully aligned with the suite of Paciolan capabilities. Having seen the fruits of marketing automation through our FanOne partnership, we saw further efficiencies and a better end-user experience to be had when forming our partnership with Paciolan.
Alan Pandiani - University of MassachusettsAssociate Athletic Director for Sales and Fan Experience
Paciolan really understands college athletics fundraising and ticketing, and we will benefit from their resources and experience. The company understands what we want to accomplish with our athletics initiatives and, working with our client partner, helps us achieve those goals by regularly communicating industry best practices and strategies. We're looking forward to continuing to enhance our customer experience with the addition of several new services.
James Francis - University of ArizonaSenior Associate Athletics Director for External Operations
Indiana UniversityBig 10 Client
- Increased online season ticket renewal adoption from single digits to more than 40%
- Streamlined ticket renewals integrated online giving to process tickets and donations in one transaction
- Sold 10k additional tickets via integrated partnership integration with StubHub
- Set fundraising records, increased 2014 revenues by $400k and annual goal by $300k
- Raised an additional $1.1 million from 1,500 donors utilizing 110% online fundraising campaign
- Sold 32k single football tickets with comprehensive online marketing and retargeting campaigns
University of California IrvineMid-Major Client
- Increased overall net ticket revenue by 43% and overall donations 22%
- Grew men’s basketball revenue 76% in 2014
- Season ticket renewals hit 90%; increased revenue more than 50%; increased partial season ticket holders 555%
- Grew fan accounts in CRM system by 17% with nearly half of 22k student population in database
- Increased social media following by more than 30% since 2013, and doubled followers for top team accounts year-over-year, three years in a row